"Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati started the AP ICET application correction facility today, 8 September 2021. Check out the details here."
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, has started the AP ICET application correction facility today, 8 September 2021. Hence, registered applicants can make changes to their AP ICET application forms online at sche.ap.gov.in, the official website. Additionally, the last date to edit the Andhra Pradesh ICET application is from is 10 September 2021. Thus, the authorities will conduct the Andhra Pradesh ICET on 17 and 18 September 2021.
Steps to make correction in AP ICET Application Form 2021
Applicants can edit the type of examination, local area status, details of qualifying exam year, mobile/email ID, Aadhaar card, and other details in their ICET application form. Therefore, follow the given instructions to edit the Andhra Pradesh ICET application form.
- First, open the AP ICET’s official website – sche.ap.gov.in.
- Next, go to the “AP ICET 2021” tab and click on the “Category – 2 Corrections” link to edit the AP ICET application form.
- After that, provide payment reference ID, registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number, and date of birth.
- Finally, edit the AP ICET exam application form details.
- Then, you can preview the AP ICET application form and submit it.
Category – 2 Details
Refer to the given list of details that can be edited in the AP ICET application form.
- Medium of instruction in qualifying exam
- Mother’s name
- Birth state and district
- Qualifying exam – the year of appearing/ passing
- Type of examination
- Place of study – Intermediate/Degree
- Community/reservation category
- Special reservation category