AP ICET 2023 Application Form Scheduled to Be Released on Mar 20: Check Steps to Apply
The examination conducting authorities will release the AP ICET 2023 application form on Mar 20. Candidates who wish to apply for the AP ICET 2023 exam must submit the online application from Mar 20 to Apr 26.
AP ICET 2023 Application Form: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, will activate the AP ICET registration 2023 link on Mar 20. Aspirants must visit the official website of AP ICET 2023 to submit the online application form. The authorities released the AP ICET 2023 notification on Mar 17.
The AP ICET exam date 2023 is scheduled for May 24 and 25 in two shifts - 9:00 am to 11:30 am and 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm.
Also Read: AP ICET 2023 Notification Published at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
How to Submit the AP ICET 2023 Application Form?
The AP ICET application 2023 process will commence on Mar 20. Follow the below-mentioned steps to submit the AP ICET application form 2023:
- Firstly, candidates must visit the official website of AP ICET 2023 at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- Now, click on the latest link for AP ICET 2023 registration.
- After clicking, the AP ICET 2023 application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all the details required.
- After that, pay the registration fee and review all the details filled in.
- Finally, submit the AP ICET 2023 application form.
AP ICET exam 2023 will be conducted in CBT mode, and the exam duration will be 2.5 hours. The AP ICET 2023 question paper will consist of 200 questions.
POST YOUR COMMENT