"Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, will end the online registration window for the AP ICET tomorrow, 14 August 2021."
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, will end the online registration window for the AP ICET tomorrow, 14 August 2021. Hence, candidates can still apply for the entrance exam without a late fee on the official website sche.ap.gov.in. Afterwards, the late registration facility will be available online, with an additional fee, until 13 September 2021. In addition, registered candidates can avail of the application correction window from 8 to 10 September 2021. The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2021 will take place from 17 to 18 September 2021.
University officials have advised that candidates should first check the eligibility criteria before registering for the entrance test. The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2021 will take place from 17 to 18 September 2021. Sri Venkateswara University will conduct the state-level annual entrance exam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The exam aims to facilitate admissions to various management programmes in affiliated colleges across the state. Results from the assessment will be available online on 30 September 2021.
Steps to Apply for AP ICET 2021
The registration window for the Andhra Pradesh ICET 2021 will close by the end of tomorrow, 14 August 2021. Hence, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the entrance examination.
- Go to the university’s official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Then, click on the application link available on the homepage.
- Register for the exam portal by providing basic candidate details.
- Then, log in using the given credentials.
- Pay the INR 550 application fee through online means and verify the payment status.
- Afterwards, fill out the application form with the required personal, academic, and communication information.
- Then, upload the specified documents to the portal.
- Finally, submit and save the application form for further reference.