"Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) started the AP ICET 2021 counselling today, 4 December, on the official website."
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has started the AP ICET 2021 counselling process today, 4 December 2021. Thus, applicants can visit the official website, sche.ap.gov.in, to apply for the provisional admissions facility. However, only candidates who have obtained qualifying scores in this year’s AP ICET are eligible to participate in the counselling window. Additionally, all participants must pay the AP ICET counselling fee through online means to finalise their registration status. Afterwards, applicants must complete the choice filling and certificate verification procedures to obtain seat allocation.
Steps to Register for AP ICET 2021 Counselling Process
APSCHE officials have opened this year’s AP ICET counselling facility on their official website. Hence, candidates can follow the steps to register themselves before the deadline.
- Visit the official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Then, click on the “AP ICET 2021” link.
- Click on the “ Candidate Registration” tab.
- A new window will appear on the screen.
- Afterwards, enter your hall ticket number and date of birth to proceed.
- Fill out the ICET counselling registration form with the necessary details.
- Then, select your desired college and stream from the given options.
- Finally, candidates should pay the AP ICET counselling fee online and take a printout of the receipt for further reference.
Afterwards, participants will receive allotment letters through their registered email address and mobile number. Applicants must then report to their allotted colleges to confirm admissions while carrying original documents for verification.