"The APSCHE has released the AP EdCET 2022 Admit Card today, July 2. Find the direct link here & check how to download your admit card."
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released the AP EdCET 2022 admit card. The AP EdCET is a state-level admission test for aspirants seeking to pursue B.Ed from associate institutes. Furthermore, this year the exam is on July 13, and the admit card is a mandatory document for students to carry. The governing entity of the entrance exam is APSCHE. However, the Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (PMV), Tirupati, organizes it on behalf of the APSCHE. In addition, continue reading to learn how to download your admit card before exam day.
Read More: AP EDCET 2022 Detailed Schedule Announced
AP EdCET 2022 Admit Card: Steps to Download
Students must follow the prescribed steps to download their admit cards.
- First and foremost, you must visit the official admit card download link – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Next, enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Then click on the ‘Download Hall Ticket’ button.
- Your computer screen will display your admit card. Check whether the details cited on it are correct.
- Finally, download and print out your admit card.
Note: Students must carry their printed admit cards to the exam centre on July 13.
Details to Check on Your Admit Card
While downloading the AP EdCET 2022 Admit Card, students must keep in mind that their admit cards must represent the following details correctly:
- Student’s Name
- Registration Number
- Signature & Photograph
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Exam Date, Time, Centre, & Slot
- Exam Centre’s Address
Furthermore, if a student notices any discrepancies on their exam admit card, they must immediately report it to the authorities. Contact the officials via email at [email protected].
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.