"APSCHE has released the application forms for the AP ECET 2022 on 3 May. The last date to apply for the exam, without late fee is 3 June 2022."
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has released the application forms for the State Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2022) on the official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in Therefore, interested candidates can apply for the exam till 3 June 2022 (without late fees) and 15 July 2022 (with late fees). Additionally, the admit cards for the exam will be released on 15 July 2022.
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada will conduct AP ECET 2022 on 22 July 2022 to provide admissions in the 2nd-year lateral entry engineering and pharmacy courses offered by institutes in Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore, the exam will be held in two shifts: from 9.00 AM to 12.00 PM and from 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM.
Steps to Apply for AP ECET 2022
Candidates must follow the steps given below to apply for the exam.
- Visit the official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Click here to go’ under AP ECET 2022 on the home page.
- On the next page click on ‘Step 1’ and pay the application fee.
- Now check your payment status. After successful payment proceed to the next step.
- Click on ‘Step 3’ and fill up the detailed application form.
- Finally, click on Step 4′ to download and take a print out of the submitted application form.
Students must note that application fee can only be paid in online mode. Also, the application fee for the exam INR 600 for OC students, INR 550 for BC students, and INR 500 for SC/ST students.
Important Dates for AP ECET 2022
Candidates can check the important dates and events related to AP ECET given below.
|Release of Application Forms||3 May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply (without late fee)||3 June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply (with late fee of INR 500)||13 June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply (with late fee of INR 2000)||23 June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply (with late fee of INR 5000)
||15 July 2022|
|Release of Admit Cards||15 July 2022|
|Exam Date||22 July 2022|