"Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (Anantapur) will publish results for the AP ECET 2021 online today, 1 October 2021."
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (Anantapur) will publish results for the AP ECET 2021 today, 1 October 2021. Therefore, registered candidates can check their scores and qualification status after release on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in. Additionally, the university will release the examination merit ranking list and finalised answer key within the website’s results portal. Therefore, candidates must first log into the official portal by providing credentials such as their application form number and DOB. Further, the scorecards for the exam will be available on 5 October 2021.
Earlier, officials conducted the state-level entrance assessment in an offline testing mode on 19 September. JNTU oversees the AP Engineering Combined Entrance Test annually on behalf of APSCHE. The exam aims to facilitate engineering admissions to various affiliated colleges across Andhra Pradesh.
How to View AP ECET 2021 Results
Virtual scorecards for the AP Engineering Combined Entrance Test will be available online today. Therefore, students can follow the guidelines mentioned below to view their marks.
- Go to the official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Then, select the “AP ECET 2021” examination tab from the given options.
- Afterwards, click on the “Download Rank Card” link available on the home page after the publication of results.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Proceed by providing details such as the candidate’s registration number and date of birth.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- The candidate’s results will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the scorecard and merit list for future reference.