Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, Anantapur (JNTU) has released the AP ECET rank card today, 5 October 2021. The rank card is now available on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh board, sche.ap.gov.in. Earlier, the exam took place in a computer-based testing mode on 19 October 2021. Afterwards, results were declared on 1 October 2021.
Candidates can now view their ranks on the website’s login portal using their registration number, hall ticket number, and date of birth. Officials will release the counselling schedule, while qualified candidates will be called in for further admissions processes soon.
How to View AP ECET 2021 Rank Cards
Since JNTU has released the ranking cards, candidates can view their scores on the official website. The steps to check the ranking card are given below.
- Go to the official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the “AP ECET 2021” examination tab.
- Then, click on the download rank card tab.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Afterwards, fill in credentials like registration number, ECET hall ticket number, and date of birth
- Click on the “view rank card” button to proceed.
- Finally, download the ranking card and take a printout.
The total number of candidates who appeared for the assessment was 32,318 out of which 29,904 obtained qualifying scores. The number of boys who passed the exam is 23,431, while the number of girls with qualifying marks is 6473.