"Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Anantapur has started the AP ECET application correction process today on 18 August 2021."
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Anantapur has started the AP ECET application correction process today on 18 August 2021. Hence, registered applicants can edit their Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test application form online on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in/ECET. The Andhra Pradesh ECET application correction facility will be available wholly online until 20 August 2021.
Authorities have separated the correction window into two categories. Firstly, details falling in category one cannot be changed by applicants. However, a written request can be made to board officials if necessary. Hence, applicants should e-mail the request with valid scanned documents to [email protected] Additionally, candidates can edit category two details by availing the AP ECET application correction facility.
How to Make Changes to the AP ECET Application Form 2021?
Follow the given detailed steps to edit your AP ECET application form.
- Visit sche.ap.gov.in, the official website.
- Then, click on the “AP ECET – 2021” tab.
- Afterwards, select the “Category-2 correction” link.
- Then, enter your AP ECET reference ID, registration number, diploma/BSC hall ticket no, mobile number, and date of birth to log in to your account.
- A window will then open with the previously filled registration form.
- Then, make the necessary changes to the details within the application.
- Verify the details twice before submitting the AP ECET registration form.
Category Two Details
Refer to the given list of details that can be edited by the applicants by following the AP ECET application correction process.
- Mother’s name
- Mailing address
- Mobile number and email ID
- Aadhaar card details
- SSC hall ticket number and the year of passing
- Birth location
- Academic details
- Non-minority / Minority status
- Local area status
- Qualifying examination details
- The annual income of parents
- Place of study: Intermediate or equivalent