"JNTU, Anantapur will close the AP EAPCET 2022 application forms available on the official website, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in."
JNTU, Anantapur will close the AP EAPCET 2022 application form available at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. Interested candidates can fill out the AP EAPCET application forms until 10 May without a late fee. The application process for EAPCET 2022 comprises registration, filling application form, uploading documents and payment of fees.
EAPCET 2022 exam date is 4 to 8 July for the Engineering stream, while the Agriculture stream exam will be conducted on 11 & 12 July. Later, the admit card for AP EAPCET 2022 will be available from 26 June.
Steps to Fill Out AP EAPCET 2022 Application Form
Officials will close the AP EAPCET 2022 application window. Thus, applicants can apply by following the steps given below.
- Visit the AP EAPCET official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Then, complete the AP EAPCET fee payment in online mode.
- After successful fee payment, applicants can proceed to fill out the application form.
- Afterwards, candidates must fill in educational qualifications, communication details, exam centre selection and other information.
- Then, upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Finally, preview all details and submit the application form.
JNTU will also release the AP EAPCET application form correction facility on 23 June. Applicants will be able to make corrections to EAPCET 2022 application until 26 June. The application fee for AP EAPCET varies as per the category. Thus, applicants can fill out the EAPCET application form using a debit card/credit card/net banking.