"The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Anantapur has released the AP EAPCET 2022 exam dates atÂ cets.apsche.ap.gov.in."
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Anantapur has released the AP EAPCET 2022 exam dates at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. The exam conducting authorities are going to commence the AP EAPCET registration anytime soon. The deadline to fill out the EAPCET 2022 application form is 10 May (without a late fee).
AP EAPCET exam date is 4 to 8 July for engineering while Agriculture and Pharmacy exam is on July 11 and 12. Applicants who will submit the AP EAPCET application form before the deadline will be able to download the hall tickets from 27 June.
Steps to Fill in AP EAPCET 2022 Application Form
Officials have announced the exam dates for AP EAPCET 2022. Hence, applicants can follow the steps to fill up the forms once they are released.
- Visit the AP EAPCET official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Then, click on the direct link to complete the registration process.
- Fill in details in the registration form.
- Afterwards, log in using the required credentials to fill out the EAPCET application form.
- Upload required documents as per the specified format.
- Then, pay the application fee in online mode.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Along with the exam dates, the exam authority has also released the AP EAPCET syllabus for engineering and pharmacy branches on the official website. Applicants going to appear for the exam must go through the syllabus of AP EAPCET to prepare effectively for the exam.