"Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, has published the AP EAPCET examination hall ticket online today, 12 August 2021."
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, has published the AP EAPCET examination hall ticket today, 12 August 2021. Hence, applicants can download their admit cards online on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in. However, registered candidates must first log into the portal to access the hall ticket. Invigilators will not allow students to write the entrance examination without a valid hall ticket and government-issued ID proof on hand. Therefore, Board officials suggest that applicants print out several physical copies of the admit card well before the examination day.
The admit card access facility is only available online due to COVID-19 constraints. Therefore, officials will not send hall tickets by post to candidates this year. The board has advised applicants to go through their admit cards thoroughly for discrepancies. In case of any errors, students should contact an AP EAPCET representative as soon as possible.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (Kakinada) will conduct the Andhra Pradesh EAPCET on 19, 20, 23, 24, and 25 August 2021. The AP EAPCET 2021 aims to facilitate admissions to agriculture, engineering, and pharmacy undergraduate programmes across the state.
Steps to Download the AP EAPCET 2021 Examination Hall Ticket
Admit cards are now available for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (EAPCET) 2021. Hence, candidates can follow the guidelines provided below to access their hall tickets.
- Go to the official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Then, click on the “AP EAPCET Hall Ticket” link available on the homepage.
- Afterwards, a login portal will appear on the screen.
- Then, log in with the candidate’s registration number, date of birth, and qualifying examination number.
- The website will then display the examination hall ticket.
- Finally, download and take multiple printouts of the admit card for future usage.