"APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) will release the AP EAPCET final phase allotment details tomorrow, 9 December 2021."
APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) will release the AP EAPCET final phase allotment details tomorrow, 9 December 2021. The allocation list will be accessible entirely online on the Council’s official website, sche.ap.gov.in. Hence, successfully registered participants can access their results on the website’s candidate portal by providing credentials such as their hall ticket number and date of birth.
Steps to View AP EAPCET 2021 Final Phase Seat Allotment Letters
Allocation details for the final round of AP EAPCET admissions counselling will be accessible digitally from tomorrow, 9 December. Therefore, aspirants can follow the steps given below to view their provisional admissions status.
- Go to the official website – sche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the “AP EAPCET – 2021” examination tab available within the given options under the “Admissions” header.
- Select the final phase “Allotment Letter and Self Reporting” link available within the “Forms” section of the home page.
- The website will then display a login page.
- Log in by entering credentials such as your admit card number and date of birth in the given fields.
- The candidate’s seat allotment letter will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the results for further reference.
Afterwards, shortlisted candidates must report to their respective institutes for further admissions confirmation procedures. These steps include paying tuition fees and offline verification of the necessary documents. Hence, participants should carry legible copies of the following certificates on hand.
- AP EAMCET hall ticket
- Transfer certification
- DOB proof such as birth certificate, aadhar card, etc.
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets