"APSCHE officials will close registration for the AP EAPCET admissions counselling process at the end of the day today, 30 October 2021."
APSCHE will close registration for the AP EAPCET admissions counselling process today, 30 October 2021. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the seat allocation facility by the end of the day. The registration window is available entirely online on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in.
The counselling and seat allotment window contains several procedures such as registration, processing fee payment, document verification, and choice filling. The document validation facility will open online on 26 October 2021. Therefore, registered participants must ensure that they verify their documents by 31 October. Afterwards, choice filling will take place from 1 to 5 November 2021. Finally, officials will declare the seat allotment results on 10 November 2021.
Steps to Apply for AP EAPCET 2021 Admissions Counselling
APSCHE will stop accepting applications for the Andhra Pradesh EAPCET counselling facility at the end of the day today. Hence, candidates can still register by the deadline by following the instructions stated below.
- Go to the official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Then, click on the “AP EAPCET – 2021” tab.
- Select the “Candidate Registration” link available under the “Forms” section on the home page.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Log in by providing your hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Fill out the registration form with the necessary information.
- Finally, complete the fee payment process through online means such as credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.