AP EAMCET 2023 Results: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada, conducted the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) on behalf of the State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) between May 15 and 23, 2023. Participants seeking admission to colleges in the state offering courses based on the subjects must apply and appear for the admission test. Further, reports suggest that the AP EAMCET Results 2023 will be announced in the coming days.
Students need to secure a competitive score in the admission test to be eligible for admission to popular Institutes. As a result, participants eagerly await the AP EAMCET 2023 Results announcement to consider their options for further studies. Continue reading to learn how to access your results online once it is available.
How to Access the AP EAMCET 2023 Results?
Students must follow the steps below to access their AP EAMCET Results 2023.
- First, visit - cets.apsche.ap.gov.in, the official AP EAMCET 2023 website.
- Then, access the link to the notification stating - AP EAMCET Result 2023 is available for download.
- Enter your registered credentials on the subsequent web page to log in to the portal.
- Once logged in, your AP EAMCET 2023 Results will be on the screen.
- Lastly, check the details and print out your scorecard.
Furthermore, if two or more participants secure similar marks, the authorities will adhere to the AP EAMCET Tie Breaking Rule 2023. Therefore, the authorities will follow the process below to designate the candidates' ranks: -
- First, they will compare the total marks of the candidates.
- Next, the candidates will be judged based on their marks in Mathematics.
- Further, they will be assessed on their marks secured in Physics.
- Yet if the candidates cannot be differentiated, the authorities will rank the older participant higher than, the younger one.
Candidates must check the latest AP EAMCET 2023 Results updates on the official AP EAMCET website.