"AP EAMCET 2022 registration process will start on 11 April 2022. The last date to apply is yet to be announced."
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2022 registration process will start on 11 April 2022. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates must apply for the exam on the official website – sche.ap.gov.in.
Additionally, the entrance exam will be held from 4 to 8 July 2022 and 11 to 12 July 2022, for the engineering and agriculture streams respectively. Furthermore, the last date to apply for the exam is yet to be announced.
Important Dates for AP EAMCET 2022
Check the dates related to the application form in the table given below.
|Release of Application form||11 April 2022|
|Engineering Stream Exam||4 to 8 July 2022|
|Agricultural Stream Exam||11 to 12 July 2022|
Steps to Apply
Following are the steps to apply for AP EAMCET 2022.
- Visit the official website sche.ap.gov.in
- Now click on ‘Online Application for AP EAMCET/EAPCET’ link on the homepage.
- Next, a payment page will open on your screen. Click on ‘Fee Payment’ and pay the required fees.
- After the successful fee payment, fill up the detailed application form and upload the required documents.
- Finally, recheck the mentioned details and click on ‘Submit’.
Note – After successful registration, take a printout of the confirmation page for future use.