"Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Anantapur will end the AP EAPCET 2022 application form (without a late fee) process today."
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Anantapur will end the AP EAPCET 2022 application form (without a late fee) process today, May 10. However, the last date to fill the application form for AP EAPCET 2022 with a late fee of INR 500, INR 1000, INR 5000, and INR 10000 is 20 and 25 June and 1 and 3 July, respectively.
Before filling out the application form, candidates should check the eligibility criteria. Moreover, the steps to fill in the AP EAPCET application form on the website, sche.ap.gov.in, include fee payment, knowing fee payment status, filling out the application form, and taking a printout.
Steps to Apply for AP EAPCET 2022 Application Form
Candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps in order to fill in the AP EAPCET application form.
- Visit the AP EAPCET official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the “AP EAPCET” tab.
- Then, click on the “Fee Payment” link.
- Enter the required information and pay the registration fee.
- Afterward, log in to the online portal with the help of the required credentials and fill out the application form.
- Then, upload the essential documents, such as photographs and signatures, per the specified format.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Once the candidates have filled out the application form for AP EAPCET 2022, they can make the necessary amendments afterward (if required). The authorities will open an online portal that will allow the candidates to make the required changes in their application form from 23 to June 26.