"Here is the AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Day I Shift I Paper Analysis based on initial reports from students. Check question paper details here."
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) begins today. These entrance tests from July 4 – 8, 2022, are for admissions to the engineering programs. On the other hand, the pharmacy and agriculture admission tests are on July 11 & 12. Be that as it may, the engineering exams are being held over two daily shifts. The first is from 9 AM to noon. While the second is from 3 PM – 6 PM. Additionally, continue reading the article for AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Day I Shift I Paper Analysis and the students’ initial reaction.
- AP EAMCET 2022: Exam Guidelines, Exam Pattern
- AP EAMCET 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Yours Now
- AP EAMCET 2022 Marks to Completely Determine Admissions to Professional Courses
AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Day I Shift I Paper Analysis: Subjects & Topics Covered
As the first shift on exam day 1 concludes, here is an initial report on the question paper.
|Subjects: Questions Paper||Important Topics Covered|
In addition, the officials will not follow the negative marking scheme. Also, the admissions will not be based on the students’ class 12 results.
Here are the highlights of the AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Day I Shift I based on the initial reports by the students.
- Students regarded the overall exam difficulty level as moderate.
- Mathematics – was regarded as moderately tough but the most lengthy section of the paper.
- Physics – was regarded as the most difficult section of the paper.
- Chemistry – students found this section moderately difficult.
- Mandatory Documents to be presented at the centre – Admit Cards and other relevant documents.
Furtheremore, students must visit the official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in, for regular updates.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.