"AP EAMCET 2022 counselling registration ends tomorrow; students who have qualified can complete the registration today."
AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling: APSCHE will end the AP EAMCET counselling registration tomorrow and students who have qualified for the AP EAMCET 2022 can now complete the registration and payment of required fees at sche.ap.gov.in till September 5, 2022. The exam conducting authority will soon announce the schedule for the remaining AP EAMCET counselling 2022 process. The AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) released AP EAMCET 2022 counselling dates on its website. The Document verification window will also close tomorrow.
Step-by-Step Process Of AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling Registration
Candidates can check the steps to register for the AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling below.
- Visit the official website sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the Processing fee payment online link.
- To make the payment, candidates have to enter their AP EAMCET hall ticket 2022 number, and the rank obtained in the exam on ‘Pay Fee Online’ will be displayed on the screen
- Click on the OK button.
- Candidates will be directed to the payment gateway
- Pay the fee through the online payment gateway process
- Note the reference number for future reference, or take a printout of the fee payment receipt by clicking on the Print button.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2022 – List of Documents
The following documents are required for the process of AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling-
- Rank Card
- AP EAMCET hall ticket
- Transfer Certificate ( TC)
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent)
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo)
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2022-22 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under the EWS category
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e., Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for 10 years, excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.