"APSCHE will close the AP EAMCET 2022 counselling registration for candidates who qualified the AP EAMCET 2022 exam today, 5 September."
AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling Registration: Andhra Pradesh State Council For Higher Education (APSCHE) will close the AP EAMCET 2022 counselling registration today, 5 September. Those who qualified the AP EAMCET 2022 exam are eligible to participate in the AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling process. However, the APSCHE is yet to announce the dates for AP EAMCET 2022 web options entry.
Once the AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling Registration is complete, the candidate’s documents will be verified. Document verification is being done online and offline at the candidate’s convenience. Followed by document verification will be the option entry phase. Then there will be an allotment of seats and, finally, reporting at the allotted institute.
How to Complete AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling Registration
Given below are the steps that candidates need to follow to complete AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling Registration:
- Visit the official website: sche.ap.gov.in
- Then click on the EAPCET-2022 Admissions tab.
- Then tap on the Candidate Registration link under the forms section
- Enter the login credentials, i.e., Hall Ticket and Date of Birth
- Then fill up the registration form with the relevant details
- Once the information entered is verified, accept the declaration
- Now make the payment of the application fees. (INR 1200 for OC/BC and INR 600 for SC/ST)
Also Read: AP ECET 2022 Counselling Schedule Published
The following are the documents that the candidates must posses during the counselling:
- AP EAMCET rank card 2022.
- AP EAMCET 2022 hall ticket.
- Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Date of birth proof/ class 10 passing certificate.
- Income certificate of parents.
- Residence certificate.
- Andhra Pradesh state residence certificate.
- Local status certificate.
- EWS certificate (If applicable).
- Integrated community certificate (If applicable).
- Category Certificate (If applicable).
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.