Amrita University has released the Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE), 2018 Application form. AEEE is conducted for admissions into Amrita University. This exam helps candidates to get admissions into B.Tech programmes offered by Amrita University.
Both online and offline modes of application are available for AEEE.
Click here to download the online application form.
The online application involves three steps:
- Create a profile and fill in the personal details that are asked in the form.
- Upload the candidate’s recent color photograph and signature.
- Pay the exam fee.
The offline application involves the following steps:
- Purchase OMR form.
- Fill the form and submit it to the Admissions Coordinator.
Candidates can also download a PDF that contains Application Form and guidelines for AEEE registration. The last date to submit the AEEE form is March 31st, 2018.
- A student who is eligible to apply for AEEE must have passed his/her 12th board exam with an aggregate of 60% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- In addition to the aggregate 60%, the student should have scored not less than 55% in each of these subjects
- The candidate’s date of birth should be on or after the 1st of July, 1997.
Other Details of AEEE:
- The examination fee is INR 1000, the same as last year.
- Candidates can pay their exam fee via net banking, credit/debit card, demand draft in case of online application.
- The online test will be conducted between the 19th and 22nd of April, 2018.
- It will be conducted in all major cities in India.
- The pen and paper test will be held on the 28th of April, 2018.
- It will be conducted in a few test centers across Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
- The exam results will be published on the 5th of May, 2018.
- Selected students will be called for counselling based on the ranks obtained by them in AEEE.
About Amrita University:
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham commonly called Amrita University was founded by Mata Amritanandamayi Devi. The University has five campuses across three states of India- Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. The headquarters of this University is in Ettimadai, Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu. Various undergraduate, graduate and doctorate programs are offered by the University.