"Ambedkar University, Delhi has started the admissions application window for postgraduate programmes offered by the institute."
Ambedkar University, Delhi has started the admissions for the postgraduate programmes offered by the university. The university has released the application forms online on the official website on 4 August 2021. Candidates who have completed or are still attending their final year of an undergraduate programme can also apply for admissions. The PG application facility will be available online until 1st September 2021. Hence, students can now visit aud.ac.in, the official website to begin the admissions process.
How to Apply for Ambedkar University PG Admissions?
The university has released the application forms for postgraduate admissions online on the official website. Interested and eligible students can follow the given detailed steps to apply for Ambedkar University’s postgraduate admissions.
- Visit Ambedkar University’s official website.
- Then, click on the “Admissions” tab available on the home page.
- Select the “PG ADMISSIONS” option to proceed.
- Then, click on the “Online Application Form” link.
- Afterwards, register for the portal by providing your email address and creating a password.
- Then, log in to your account and fill out the Ambedkar University PG application form.
- Upload all necessary documents that meet the stated formatting requirements.
- Then pay the Ambedkar University PG application fee.
- Finally, verify and submit the form.
Students must read all the instructions provided on the official website before applying to Ambedkar University’s PG Admissions 2021. Applications are available until 1st September 2021. Hence, students willing to apply for Ambedkar University’s PG Admissions must fill out the application form without any delay.