"Allahabad University officials have released admit cards for the university's UG admissions test (UGAT) today, 13 October 2021."
Allahabad University officials have released admit cards for the university’s UG admissions test (UGAT) today, 13 October 2021. Hall tickets are available wholly online due to COVID-19 restrictions. Hence, registered candidates can now access their examination admit cards on the official website, allduniv.ac.in. To do so, applicants must first log into the website’s admissions portal by providing user credentials such as enrollment number and roll number.
University authorities will conduct the undergraduate entrance examination in an offline testing mode from 20 to 21 October 2021. Candidates should carry a physical copy of their hall tickets and a valid photo ID to the testing location. The admit card will contain information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, subjects, and general guidelines. The hall ticket will also mention assessment details such as the examination dates, reporting time, duration, and address.
Steps to Access Allahabad University UGAT 2021 Hall Ticket
Admit cards for the Allahabad University Undergraduate Admissions Test 2021 is now available online. Hence, applicants can follow the steps given below to download their hall tickets.
- Go to the official website – allduniv.ac.in
- Then, scroll down and select the “Admit Card” link below the “Quick Links” section on the home page.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Log in using registered credentials such as enrollment number and roll number.
- The candidate’s hall ticket will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and take multiple printouts of the admit card for future usage.