"The All India Management Association (AIMA) will close the AIMA UGAT 2022 registration for PBT mode today, 17 June 2022."
The All India Management Association (AIMA) will close the UGAT 2022 registration for PBT mode today, 17 June 2022. Candidates can register for the UGAT paper-based test (PBT) exam at the official website, aima.in. To successfully submit the AIMA UGAT 2022 application form, candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 750, which can be paid in both online and offline modes. Applicants should check and meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the UGAT entrance exam.
Undergraduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a national-level entrance exam for admission into courses such as BBA, BHM, BCA, B.Com, and integrated MBA. UGAT PBT is scheduled to be held on 25 June 2022.
Steps for the AIMA UGAT 2022 PBT Registration
In order to fill out the UGAT application form online, students can follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official AIMA website – aima.in
- Afterwards, find and click on the “Fresh candidate to create login” tab.
- Then, register with the required information, including name, date of birth, email id, etc.
- After entering the details, click the ‘Submit’ button to complete the AIMA UGAT 2022 registration.
- Applicants will receive an acknowledgement on their registered email ID.
- Then, click the ‘Proceed to log in’ button and log in again with the email id and date of birth.
- After logging in, click on the “Fill Application” button and fill in the essential details such as the choice of the city, address, mobile number, academic details, etc.
- Afterwards, upload the photograph and signature in a prescribed format and size.
- Then, make a fee payment to complete the UGAT registration process.
- Finally, take a printout of the UGAT 2022 application form and keep it safe for your future reference.