"All India Management Association has announced the exam dates for MAT 2022 CBT to be held in May 2022 on the official website, mat.aima.in."
AIMA has announced the official exam dates for MAT 2022 May Session CBT on their official website, mat.aima.in. MAT 2022 CBT for the May Session Phase 1 and Phase 2 will be conducted on 15 May and 28 May 2022, respectively.The exam dates as well as the registration deadline are same as the MAT 2022 PBT exam to be held in May 2022.
The registration forms for MAT 2022 are also available on the official website. The candidates can register and fill out the form as per their preference of a mode of exam, city, and date. The application fee is INR 1,675 for each mode.
MAT 2022 Important Dates
Authorities have released the official exam schedule for MAT 2022 CBT exam to be held in May 2022. Hence, candidates can refer to the table given below to view important dates for MAT 2022.
|MAT CBT Registration Deadline (Phase 1)||9 May, 2022|
|MAT CBT Admit Card Download (Phase 2)||11 May, 2022 (4:00 PM)|
|MAT CBT Exam Date (Phase 1)||15 May, 2022|
|MAT CBT Registration Deadline (Phase 2)||23 May, 2022|
|MAT CBT Admit Card Download (Phase 2)||25 May, 2022 (4:00 PM)|
|MAT CBT Exam Date (Phase 2)||28 May, 2022|
Registrations for MAT 2022 PBT and IBT are ongoing. AIMA MAT 2022 IBT will be conducted on May 14, 21, 22, 28 and 29. Hence, candidates can follow the provided instructions to apply for the entrance exam.
Steps to Apply for MAT 2022 CBT
Registration for MAT 2022 for CBT mode is available online on the official website, mat.aima.in. Hence, candidates can follow the provided instructions to apply for the entrance exam.
- Visit the official website- mat.aima.in
- Click on the “Fresh Candidate Login” tab.
- The website will then display a candidate portal.
- Register for the portal by providing basic candidate information.
- Afterwards, log in with the given user credentials.
- Fill out the application form with personal, academic, and contact details.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Make the payment of INR 1650 via debit/credit card or internet banking.
- Then, choose management institutes in the order of preference.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.