The All India Management Association, or AIMA, has finalised the AIMA MAT 2021 December examination schedule. The Management Aptitude Test will be available in three modes: computer-based (CBT), pen and paper-based (PBT), and internet-based (IBT). Therefore, interested candidates can write whichever examination model is most preferable amid the pandemic.
AIMA MAT 2021 Schedule
The Management Aptitude Test is a national-level entrance examination. Additionally, AIMA conducts the MAT four times a year to facilitate admissions to over 600 business schools across the country. Officials have added an extra timeslot for the December session of the assessment. Hence, candidates can refer to the table given below to view important dates for MAT 2021.
Paper-Based Testing Mode
|Registration last date||28 November 2021|
|Admit card release||29 November 2021|
|Examination date||5 December 2021|
Computer-Based Testing Mode
|Registration last date||14 November 2021|
|Admit card release||16 November 2021|
|Examination date||21 November 2021|
|Registration last date||12 December 2021|
|Admit card release||14 December 2021|
|Examination date||19 December 2021|
Internet-Based Testing Mode (Remotely Proctored)
|Exam dates||Last day to register||Admit card release|
|27 November 2021||24 November 2021||25 November 2021|
|4 December 2021||1 December 2021||2 December 2021|
|5 December 2021||2 December 2021||3 December 2021|
|11 December 2021||8 December 2021||9 December 2021|
|12 December 2021||9 December 2021||10 December 2021|
|18 December 2021||15 December 2021||16 December 2021|
Steps to Complete MAT Registration Online
Furthermore, September session registration for all testing modes is still available online on the official website, mat.aima.in. Hence, candidates can follow the provided instructions to apply for the entrance exam.
- Go to the official website – mat.aima.in
- Then, select the “Register” tab available within the menu bar on the home page.
- The website will then display a candidate portal.
- Register for the portal by providing basic candidate information.
- Afterwards, log in with the given user credentials.
- Complete the application fee payment process online.
- Then upload the necessary documents under the prescribed formatting guidelines.
- Fill out the application form with personal, academic, and contact details.
- Then, choose management institutes in the order of preference.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.