"The National Law University, Delhi (NLU) has commenced the AILET 2022 application form correction facility from today, 26 May 2022."
The National Law University, Delhi (NLU) has commenced the AILET 2022 application form correction window. Starting today, 26 May 2022, applicants can make the required corrections to their application forms. The candidates need to visit the official website nludelhi.ac.in to update the necessary details.
AILET stands for All India Law Entrance Test. The National Law University of Delhi conducts this exam, and it is considered only for law admissions on the NLU Delhi campus. It allows for admission to undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), and doctorate (Ph.D.) level law courses at the NLU Delhi campus.
Steps to Edit the AILET 2022 Application Form
The process for making changes in the AILET application form is given ahead:
- Visit the official website, nludelhi.ac.in.
- On the subsequent homepage, click on the “AILET 2022 Admission” link.
- Then, click on the “AILET 2022 Application Form Correction” link.
- Next, log in to the dashboard using the provided credentials.
- Now view the application form, and check it to see if any changes are to be made.
- Make the changes cross, verify the details, and submit the form.
AILET 2022 Important Dates
These are some of the important dates for AILET 2022:
|Application correction window||May 26 to 28, 2022|
|Admit card releases||June 16, 2022|
|Exam date||June 26, 2022|
For further information, candidates can visit the official website of NLU, Delhi. Applicants must keep in mind that, unlike CLAT, AILET allows admission only to NLU, Delhi, and not the other NLU branches.