AIIMS MSc Nursing 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi has released the 2nd round Seat allocation Result of the MSc Nursing Course August 2022 session. The candidates were allotted seats based on the choices made by the candidates during the choice filling phase and on merit. Eligible candidates were able to apply for the AIIMS MSc Nursing Counselling from 3 September to 6 September. To check the AIIMS MSc Nursing 2022 Seat allotment Result, visit the official website of AIIMS Exams: aiimsexams.ac.in.
Candidates who have been allotted a seat will have to accept the seat on the portal. Following this, they will report to the allotted AIIMS by 5 PM on 26 September with the required original documents and Demand Draft of the fees.
Candidates can access the Seat allocation result by clicking on the ‘Result of 2nd Round of Online Seat Allocation of M.Sc. Nursing Courses-2022’ link, available on the website homepage. However, to directly download the AIIMS MSc Nursing 2022 Round 2 Seat Allotment Result PDF, Click Here.
Required Documents While Reporting at the Allotted AIIMS
Following the AIIMS MSc Nursing 2022 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result is the reporting phase. The candidates who have been allotted a seat will have to report at the allotted seat carrying the originals of the following documents:
- Offer letter
- Seat allocation letter
- Final registration slip
- Admit card issued by AIIMS
- 10th certificate, degree certificates, and mark sheets
- Certificate of Registration as Nurse & Midwife (RN/RM) with any State Nursing Council
- Proof of recognition of college from where the candidate has completed a B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post-certificate)/Post-Basic/B.Sc. Nursing (4 years).
- No Objection Certificate (if the candidate is a government employee)
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.