AIIMS Merit List 2023: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi, has published the provisional merit list for four affiliated colleges and courses. Students waiting for the common merit list (CML) for - DM, MCh, and MD Hospital Administration courses at the following institutes can now access the official list online -
- PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- JIMPER, Puducherry.
- NIMHANS, Bangalore.
- SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram.
Furthermore, the final admission list is subject to document verification and fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. Continue reading further to access the direct download link to the official AIIMS Merit List 2023.
AIIMS Merit List 2023: Steps to Access the Official CML
Students waiting to check the provisional merit list can follow the steps below to download the CML.
- First, visit - aiims.ac.in, the official AIIMS Delhi web portal.
- Under important announcements, click the link reading "AIIMS Merit List for DM, MCh, MD Hospital Administration courses for Jan 2023 session".
- Then, the server will redirect you to the AIIMS CML PDF.
- You can search for your credentials and check your qualification status.
Click Here to access the AIIMS Merit List 2023 directly.
In addition, you can download it to refer to it offline.
Students will receive further information regarding campus reporting for document verification via emails.
For more information, visit the official AIIMS website.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.