AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023: Registration Process for 114 Senior Resident Posts Ends Today
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur will end the AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment 2023 registration process for 114 Senior Resident posts today. Apply at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur will conclude the AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment 2023 registration process for 114 Senior Resident posts today, Feb 3.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident recruitment 2023 at the official website- aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
Also Read: SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023 to Be Issued in Feb 2023
How to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023?
Follow the below-given steps to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur selection process recruitment 2023.
- Visit the official website of AIIMS Jodhpur- aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- On the homepage, click on the Resident (SR/JR) section.
- Now click on the AIIMS Jodhpur registration 2023 link.
- Fill in all the necessary details as asked in the AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment 2023 application form.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1,000 (General/OBC/EWS categories) and INR 800 (SC/ST candidates).
- Verify the details and submit the application form.
- Download and save the application form for future reference.
|AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023||Direct Link to Apply|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment 2023 are listed below.
- Candidates applying must have a Postgraduate medical degree.
- The maximum age of the candidate applying must not be more than 45 years.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur has invited applications for 114 Senior Resident posts. Candidates can only apply online for AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment 2023 and no hard copy of the application form will be allowed.
POST YOUR COMMENT