"Authorities confirm that students who have generated their RUC can complete their AIIMS 2022 final registration by today, May 30."
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi has recently released a notice regarding AIIMS 2022. The notice states that the candidates who have generated the Registration Unique Code (RUC) can complete the final registration process by May 30, 5 PM. Moreover, the authorities have also mentioned “The Final Status of B.Sc. (H) Nursing /B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) /B.Sc. Paramedical Courses application & Rejected application with the reason for rejection will be uploaded on the website on June 03, 2022.”
However, the deadline to generate the Registration Unique Code (RUC) is already over on May 27, 2022, for the MSc and BSc courses. The authorities released the official notification, which says that the candidates cannot register and generate the Registration Unique Code (RUC) after 5 PM on May 27 for M.Sc. Biotechnology/ M.Sc. Nursing/ M.Sc. B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)/ B.Sc. Paramedical courses.
Steps To Complete The Final Registration
Mentioned below are the steps to complete the AIIMS BSc and MSc courses’ final registrations:
- Visit the AIIMS BSc and MSc official website – aiimsexams.ac.in.
- On the homepage, locate the ‘Final Registration’ tab.
- Now, enter the registration ID, RUC (Registration Unique Code), password & captcha to log in.
- Next, fill in the required details like name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, and scanned images of a passport-size photo, signature, and thumb impression.
- Afterward, candidates must pay the application fee.
- Then, they can choose the exam city and center.
- Next, click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
AIIMS Bibinagar 2022 Course Names Changed
AIIMS has made some changes to the BSc Paramedical Course 2022. The new name for the BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology would be Bachelors of Medical Laboratory and BSc in Medical Technology in Radiography. The new name would be BSc in Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology.