"The AIIMS 2022 correction window for BSc Nursing, BSc Nursing (post-basic) & BSc Nursing (para) is closing today, May 20."
The correction window for BSc Nursing, BSc Nursing (Post-basic) & BSc Nursing (Para) of AIIMS 2022 will close today. Candidates who have applied to the above exams and need to rectify errors on their applications must do so immediately. Furthermore, students can visit the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) online portals for making these changes to their applications.
Students must fill out the application form with the utmost caution, as the correction facility is available only for selected details and periods. The authorities will accept no changes in the application forms after the last date of the correction window has passed.
Correction Process for AIIMS 2022
Candidates can follow the given procedure for making any necessary corrections in their applications:
- Visit the AIIMS website – aiimsexams.ac.in or aiims.edu.
- On the subsequent page, click on the “Applicant login” section on the website.
- Please enter the required details, such as candidate ID & password and submit it.
- Re-upload the images as per the prescribed format and size.
- Submit the changes, review and then download the form.
- Take a printout of the edited application form.
Important Dates & Events
Here are the important events leading up to AIIMS 2022:
|Correction window for basic registration||May 17 to 20, 2022|
|Final status (accepted & rejected) for basic registration||May 23, 2022|
|Final registration||May 5 to 27, 2022|
|Final application status (Nursing and Paramedical)||June 2, 2022|
|Last date for submitting documents||June 7, 2022|
|BSc Nursing (Honours) exam||June 18, 2022|
|BSc Nursing (Post-basic) exam||June 25, 2022|
|BSc Nursing (Paramedic) exam||June 25, 2022|
In addition, candidates can also visit the official website for more information regarding the examination.