AIBE 18 Application: All India Bar Examination will close the All India Bar Examination 18 registration today, Sept 30, 2023, on its official website at allinidiabarexamination.com. Candidates who have yet to fill out the AIBE 18 application form must do so before the deadline to avoid any last-minute trouble.
Refer to the table below for the direct link to the AIBE 18 registration form.
|AIBE 18 Application Form: Direct Link||Click Here|
Steps to Complete AIBE 18 Application Form
Below are the steps for the candidates to complete the application form for the AIBE 2024 exam.
- Visit the official website of AIBE at allinidiabarexamination.com.
- Now, click on the "AIBE 18 Registration 2023" link available on the homepage.
- Enter all the required All India Bar Examination Registration details.
- Login with your generated credentials in the space provided.
- Complete the AIBE 18 application form with your correct educational details.
- Upload all the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Complete the payment of the application fee in online mode.
- Verify and check all the details and then click on the "Submit" option to save the application form.
- Save the application form for future reference.
Candidates must note that the application fee for unreserved categories is INR 3,500 and INR 2,500 for reserved categories students.