"NTA opens the AIAPGET Application Form 2022 correction facility. Candidates can learn how to edit their mistakes here and do the needful."
AIAPGET Application Form 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) to help colleges in the country select the appropriate candidate. Not only will it help improve our existing educational setup, but it will also create an environment of learning that compliments international standards. Therefore, the NTA established the AIAPGET for reliable and efficient learning systems.
In addition, yesterday, 28 August, was the AIAPGET Application form submission deadline. Consequently, the authorities activated the application form correction facility today. Registered applicants must continue reading to learn how to make changes to their forms. Moreover, the authorities will nullify faulty applications. Therefore, candidates must correct the changes before the facility closes.
AIAPGET Application Form 2022: Process to Rectify Errors in Your Form
Applicants must follow the steps below to complete making changes to their application form.
- Visit the official website – aiapget.nta.nic.in.
- Under Candidate Activity, find and click on the AIAPGET Application Form Correction link.
- Then the server will redirect you to a new web page.
- Subsequently, log in to the page using your credentials.
- After you log in, your application form will be on your screen, and the server will highlight the discrepancies.
- Check the errors and make the corrections.
- Finally, submit the AIAPGET Application Form 2022, after making the rectifications.
Furthermore, the authorities have not stated the exam’s exact time and date. Also, there is no official update on the exam admit card. Therefore, even after making the changes to your AIAPGET 2022 Application Form, visit the official website for regular updates.
Also Read: DNB PDCET 2022 Result Declared
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.