"The NTA has released the AIAPGET 2022 application form. The last date to submit AIAPGET 2022 application form is 27, August 2022."
AIAPGET 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the AIAPGET 2022 application form. The last date to submit AIAPGET 2022 application form is 27, August 2022. The All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) is for candidates aiming to pursue MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses.
Candidates first have to register on the official website, aiapget.nta.nic.in to fill in details and submit the application form for AIAPGET 2022. However, the application correction window will open from August 29 to August 31. Moreover, candidates can modify their details through the correction window.
AIAPGET 2022 Application Process
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill out the AIAPGET 2022 application form till the last date. Moreover, aspirants must also complete AIAPGET 2022 registrations.
- Visit the official website aiapget.nta.nic.in
- Click on “Registration for AIAPGET Test 2022”
- Fill out the application form
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature
- Complete the payment of AIAPGET application fees
- Take a printout of the confirmation page
Eligibility Criteria for AIAPGET 2022
Before applying for AIAPGET 2022, aspirants must check the eligibility criteria of AIAPGET 2022 specified by NTA. Below are the eligibility criteria for AIAPGET
- Aspirants must have a valid BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BSMS degree from a recognized institute.
- AYUSH graduates should have completed or are likely to complete a one-year rotatory internship on or before December 31, 2022.
- Also, The Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) should issue a provisional or permanent registration certificate of BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BSMS, Central Council of Homeopathy (CCH), the state board, or deemed university.
Exam Pattern of AIAPGET 2022
- AIAPGET 2022 is an online computer-based test
- The exam is of 90 minutes in duration
- One section included in AIAPGET 2023 is 100 multiple choice questions with a single select option
- Maximum marks are 400 and each correct answer gets you 4 marks and for each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted