"AFCAT 2 question paper 2022 and unofficial answer key has been released for today, 26 August. Candidates can check the marking scheme below."
AFCAT 2 Question Paper 2022: The unofficial AFCAT 2 answer key and memory-based questions 2022 have been released for today, 26 August 2022. The candidates can calculate their probable score with the help of the AFCAT 2 answer key 2022. The answer key consists of all the correct answers to each question and maximum marks.
Indian Air Force (IAF) will release the AFCAT 2022 result in September 2022. The qualifying candidates will be called for the AFSB interview. The official AFCAT 2 question paper 2022 and answer key will be released soon on the official website, i.e., afcat.cdac.in.
Shift 1 AFCAT 2 Question Paper 2022 and Answer Key (Unofficial)
AFCAT 2 Question Paper 2022- Verbal Ability Section
- What is the synonym of Precarious? (Answer: Uncertain)
- Write the synonym of Proponent (Answer: Supporter)
- What is the antonym of Intrinsic (Answer: Acquired)
- Write the antonym of Colossal (Answer: Small)
- What is the meaning of the Idiom- Haul over the coals? (Answer: To scold or to reprimand)
- What is the meaning of the Idiom- Take time by the forelock. (Answer: To seize an opportunity)
- Provide one-word substitution- A divine force that some people believe controls our lives and, in a way, protects us are? (Answer: Providence).
- Fill in the blank – You must __ to the rules (Answer: Adhere to)
- Fill in the blank – An honest person lives by __ (Answer: Sweat of one’s brows)
- Fill in the blank – A light breeze __ the forest fire and made it more dangerous. (Answer: Fanned)
AFCAT 2 Question Paper 2022- General Knowledge Section
- What does the fact-check module aim to check? (Answer: Accuracy)
- Match the following for military exercises – Varuna (Answer: France), Indra (Answer: Russia), Maitree (Answer: Thailand), Garud Shakti (Indonesia)
- Arrange the rings of the Olympics logo – (Answer: Blue, Yellow, Black, Green, Red)
- Name the largest ecosystem on Earth – (Answer: The World Ocean)
- Which is the lighthouse of the Mediterranean? (Answer: Stromboli volcano)
- Who is the author of the play ‘Andher Nagri’? (Answer: Bharatendu Harishchandra)
- Which instrument is used to measure the humidity? (Answer: Hygrometer)
- NASA + ESA+ Italian Space Agency probe to Saturn is named as? (Answer: CASSINI)
- Match the artist to the instrument – Ustad Bismillah Khan (Answer: Shehnai), Ustad Vilayat Khan (Answer: Sitar), Ustad Amjad Ali
- Khan (Answer: Sarod), VJ Jog (Answer: Violin)
- A question related to the 86th amendment act.
- Which congress session did Gandhi Ji preside? (Answer: 1924 Belgaum Session)
- What is the working principle of a Hydrogen Bomb? (Answer: Nuclear Fusion)
- Where is the headquarter of the United News Agency (UNI)? (Answer: New Delhi)
- A question related to Panchayati Raj.
- Which category of aircraft is TEJAS? (Answer: Light single-engine multirole combat aircraft)
- Question on Pradhantmantri Jandhan Yojna.
- Which of the following is not under Defence Ministry?
- What is the Motto of the Territorial Army? (Answer: Savadhani Va Shoorta)
- Name earthquake zones in India.
- Multirole fighter aircraft of AIF which has electronic warfare system and ability to carry Brahmos? (Answer: SU-30 MKI)
- Where is the headquarters of the International Court of Justice located? (Answer: The Hague, Netherland)
- Washington DC is situated over which river? (Answer: River Potomac)
- Which district has received the PM award for excellence in Public Administration in 2021? (Answer: Datia, Madhya Pradesh)
AFCAT 2 Question Paper 2022- Logical Reasoning Section
- Analogy- Injury is to Helmet and Flood is to __? (Answer: Levee)
- Analogy- Library is to Librarian, and __ is to Curator? (Answer: Museum).
- Which is the odd one out? Singing, Playing, Writing, Breathing. (Answer: Breathing)
- Which is the odd one out? March, November, August, July. (Answer: November since the rest of the months have 31 days)
- Venn Diagram of Oil, lamp, wick
AFCAT 2 Question Paper 2022- Mathematics Section
- If two positive integers can be expressed as P= ab^2, Q= a^2b. A & B are prime numbers. What is the LCM of P & Q?
- The ratio of the length of a rectangle is 3:2. If the length of the rectangle is 5m more than the width. Then find the
- What is the probability of getting a sum as 7 when 2 dices are rolled (A. 1/6)
Marking Scheme for AFCAT 2022
Below mentioned is the AFCAT 2 question paper 2022 marking scheme –
|Unattempted Question||No marks|
Indian Air Force (IAF) is conducting the AFCAT 2022 exam computer-based. There are 100 questions divided into 5 sections: Aptitude Test, General Awareness, Military Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Numerical Ability. The AFCAT 2022 final result list is based on candidate’s performance in the online examination.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on Latest Education News.