"Indian Air Force will close AFCAT 1 2022 application forms submission window at its official website,Â afcat.cdac.in."
Indian Air Force will close AFCAT 1 2022 application forms submission window at its official website, afcat.cdac.in. Thus, candidates who are preparing for the AFCAT 1 must fill-up the form by 5 PM today. Candidates who are to fill up the AFCAT 1 application forms should check the eligibility criteria such as Indian national, 20 to 24 years with graduation and pass in maths and physics at 12 standards. Officials will conduct the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) for flying and the ground duty (technical and non-technical) exam 2022 for courses that will start in January 2023. Previously, the Indian Air Force released the AFCAT 1 application forms on 1 December 2021. Candidates who filled up the AFCAT 1 application form successfully will appear in the exam to be held on 12, 13, and 14 February.
Steps to Fill in AFCAT 1 2022 Application Forms
Officials will close the registration window for AFCAT 1 2022 today, 30 December. Thus, candidates can follow the steps to register themselves.
- Candidates should visit the AFCAT official website – afcat.cdac.in
- Then, click on the “Candidate Login” tab for AFCAT 1 cycle.
- Afterwards, click on the “Register Here” tab and complete the AFCAT 1 registration process.
- Then, fill in the credentials as asked in AFCAT 1 application form.
- Afterwards, upload the scanned images of documents.
- Pay the fee of the AFCAT 1 application form.
- Finally, submit the application form.