"Amrita University will release the AEEE 2022 rank in the form of ranks tomorrow, August 7, 2022. Counselling registration starts soon."
AEEE Rank: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will release the Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) 2022 Phase 2 result tomorrow, August 7, at 6 pm. The authorities will release the results in the form of ranks. The results were initially supposed to release today evening. Candidates can download their results on the official website. The qualified candidates will be able to apply for the CSAP counselling registration after the results.
How to check AEEE 2022 Rank?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check their AEEE result:
- Firstly, visit the official website – amrita.edu
- Next, click on the ‘Result’ link.
- Then you will have to enter your AEEE Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security Code.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Your screen will display the AEEE result.
- Finally, download and take a printout of your result.
The university will prepare a rank list and release it based on the candidate’s performance in AEEE 2022. The authorities will call the eligible candidates for counselling and seat allotment.
Also Read: AEEE Rank List 2022 Out
Details Mentioned in the Result
The following details will be mentioned in the results:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Marks obtained in AEEE 2022
- All India Rank (AIR)
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.