"ACPC Gujarat B. Pharm Counselling 2022 has been postponed due to the Supreme Court order for the extension of the pharmacy approval deadline."
ACPC Gujarat B. Pharm Counselling 2022: ACPC Gujarat B. Pharm Counselling 2022 has once again been postponed, this time due to the Supreme Court order for the extension of the pharmacy institute approval deadline. After October 30, more information about the updated timetable will then be out.
All further admissions procedures for B. Pharm and D. Pharm are suspended until further notice, as per the announcement made by ACPC Gujarat on September 9, 2022.
This change has been made in response to the Supreme Court of India’s directive to extend the time frame for finishing the approval and appeal processes for the active pharmacy institutes.
The new deadlines for this approval process are October 30, 2022, and November 30, 2022, respectively. Due to this, the deadline for ACPC Gujarat’s B. Pharm and D. Pharm admission counselling has been extended to October 30.
Additionally, ACPC Gujarat has stated that only information after October 30 will be provided on the amended counselling timetable.
Documents Required for ACPC Gujarat B. Pharm Counselling 2022
Below are the documents applicants must carry during ACPC Gujarat B. Pharm Counselling 2022
- Pass Certificates.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th level.
- GUJCET Mark sheet.
- PwD certificate (if required).
- Caste certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Photographs, etc.
ACPC Gujarat B. Pharm Selection Process 2022
Candidates will then be shortlisted based on their academic scores in the Class 12 examination & their scores in the GUJCET exam. The merit list of GUJCET 2022 will be out online mode by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). After that, they need to appear for the ACPC Gujarat B. Pharm Counselling 2022.
All government seats must be filled based on the merit list created by the admissions committee. Additionally, the educational college or institution will develop the inter-se merit list for managerial positions.
- If an applicant has a seat in the vacant round and is participating in the vacant round without cancelling his already reserved seat in the admissions process.
- Additionally, if the open seats are vacant, the institute may also charge a one-semester price and the candidate will not be eligible to receive a refund of the token fee.
- Moreover, the institute’s or university’s official website will then subsequently post the names of the chosen candidates, the shortlisted candidates have to show up for document verification.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.