ACET 2021 Registration Window Extended to 10 November
The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) has postponed the deadline for ACET December session registration to 10 November 2021.
The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) has extended registration for the December session of the ACET 2021 to 3 PM on 10 November 2021 Previously, the last date to apply for the entrance test was 26 October 2021. Therefore, candidates can register for the exam by the deadline on the official website, actuariesindia.org.
Authorities will conduct the entrance assessment on 11 December 2021 in an online internet-based testing (IBT) mode. The biannual exam will feature a total duration of 3 hours, during which candidates must solve a total of 70 multiple-choice questions. Qualified scores obtained from the Actuaries Common Entrance Test are considered valid for a period of three years. Candidates who have passed the 10+1 (or equivalent) examination are eligible to take the entrance assessment.
Registered candidates can download a welcome kit containing a sample question paper and an indicative solution sheet. Additionally, applicants will receive an email containing a fee receipt to their registered email address after successful payment of application fees. Students must hold onto this receipt for future usage during counselling procedures.
Steps to Register for ACET 2021
- Visit the official website – actuariesindia.org
- Scroll down to the “important announcements” section on the home page.
- Click on the “Last date to register for ACET December 2021 Examination has been extended until 10th” link.
- The website will then display a registration portal.
- Now, enter the required details such as full name, email address, and mobile number.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button to proceed.
- Afterwards, fill out the ACET application form with the necessary information.
- Upload the scanned documents as per the stated specifications
- Afterwards, complete the fee payment process of INR 3000 through online means.
- Finally, submit the application and download the receipt for further reference.
POST YOUR COMMENT