"IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur plans to open registration for the AAT 2021 tomorrow, 15 October 2021."
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur plans to open registration for the AAT 2021 tomorrow, 15 October 2021. Applications for the Architecture Aptitude Test will be available after the release of this year’s JEE Advanced scorecards. Therefore, candidates with qualifying JEE Advanced 2021 scores can register for the entrance test on the official website, jeeadv.ac.in. The registration facility will close by 5 PM on 16 October 2021.
The AAT 2021 will take place from 9 AM to 12 PM on 18 October 2021. The architectural entrance test will occur in an offline testing mode for a duration of 3 hours. Participants should have their JEE Advanced 2021 hall ticket and valid photo ID proof on hand to enter the testing location. The JEE Advanced AAT aims to facilitate BArch admissions to affiliated colleges across the country, including IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee. Afterwards, results for the exam will be available on 22 October.
Steps to Register for AAT 2021
Application forms for the Architecture Aptitude Test will be available to eligible applicants after the release of JEE Advanced results. Hence, qualified candidates can follow the steps given below to register for the exam.
- Go to the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Then, click on the AAT registration link available on the home page after the publication of results.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Log in using credentials such as application form number, date of birth, mobile number, and email address.
- The website will then ask a query titled “Are you interested in AAT 2021?”
- Click the “Yes” tab to continue.
- Make any necessary changes to the information listed within the application form.
- Then, choose the preferred AAT examination centre from the given options.
- Finally, verify and submit the application form.