IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) would be conducting the 3rd round of IBPS PO prelims 2017 tomorrow i.e, 14th October 2017 across various centers in Indian. Candidates are required to bring admit card and photo identification card along with a copy of the same to the exam hall. Candidates who fail to do so will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.The Institute has released a prior notice of the things that the candidates are not supposed to bring to the exam center. The list is given below:
- Any printed document or blank sheet other than the admit card and the photo identification will not be allowed in the examination hall
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any electronic devices along with them which includes calculators, health band, bluetooth devices etc.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring both digital and analog watches with them. A digital watch will be provided inside the examination center for time reference.
- Jewellery like nose pin, earrings, pendant, ring etc are allowed but will be subjected to checking and frisking. Henceforth better not to wear them.
- Belth, caps, goggles, Hairpin etc are not allowed.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the exam hall with any food items
- Geometry box, writing pad, log book etc are not allowed.
For further information visit the official website.