|Step 1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
|Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form; it is also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to log in directly with her respective system generated Application Number and date of birth as password.
|Application Number will be generated only if Application Pages I and III are filled completely. Application Page II (Details of Marks) can be skipped until results are published and can be later updated by logging in.
|Step 2: Make Payments
|Payment is only online either through Net banking, IOB Credit/Debit Cards, Other IOB Credit/Debit (VISA cards only).
|Step 3: Print Application Form
- Application form should be printed back to back on good quality A4 size paper using the button "Print Application". (Printout of the screen shots are not acceptable)
- Before taking the print out popup block should be removed in the browser.
- The printout of the online application must be submitted in person / by post to the given address with the enclosures specified in the checklist.
Stella Maris College
17 Cathedral Road
Chennai – 600 086
- The application will be processed only on receipt of the printed application form(s) with the enclosures mentioned in the checklist.
- Submission of application form(s) does not guarantee a seat in the College.
- Candidates who are applying for PG Programmes can apply with the marks of 5 semesters.
- In case you are applying for hostel accommodation, the hostel application form should be submitted along with the College application.
- In case you are applying for more than one programme, please attach the hostel application form to each programme application form.
- Email ID has to be the same for all applications.