It only takes a second
We promise we won't post anything on your behalf.
Get Answers within a day
Browse By Courses
Browse By States
Browse By Cities
Browse By Courses
Browse By States
Browse By Cities
What's your fees for B.Tech (civil) lateral & normal.Is there any scholarship scheme for Students? what is the last date for form fill up and when you will conduct entrance exam?
The fee structure for B.Tech (Civil Engineering) in Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad is given below.
|FEE DETAILS||YEAR 1||YEAR 2||YEAR 3||YEAR 4|
|OTHER FEES||1.65 Lakhs||1.65 Lakhs||1.65 Lakhs||1.65 Lakhs|
|TOTAL||1.65 Lakhs||1.65 Lakhs||1.65 Lakhs||1.65 Lakhs|
|GRAND TOTAL||6.6 Lakhs|
To know more about the entrance exams, scholarship and admission procedure, please contact the college.
Application for admission shall be submitted online only at the University website www.mriu.edu.in for which application fee of Rs. 1200/- is payable. Payment can be made through Credit/ Debit card at the time of submission of application. Alternatively, candidate may purchase Admission Brochure from MRIU Campus, Administrative Headquarters or City Centers, details of which are available on university website. Admission Brochure contains a Scratch Card consisting of a covered number, which will facilitate submission of application form online. Admission Brochure without Scratch Card may be downloaded from MRIU website free of cost.
Once online application for admission is submitted successfully, the system will generate a unique application number which may be noted by the candidates as the same shall act as a Reference Number for all subsequent correspondence till the candidate is actually admitted.
1. Read Instructions for filling up Online Application Form carefully on the opening page after you Click ‘Apply Now for Admission’ Tab on the MRIU Website Home Page.
2. Keep a Digitized Photograph ready on your Computer Desktop for uploading with maximum 80 KB memory, 30mm x 45mm in size in a formal dress against plain background. Avoid photographs in T-Shirts/ Tops/ Flashy Clothing because this photograph will go for your identity card. Also keep ready copy of Secondary (10th), Senior Secondary (10 + 2) Examination and other qualifying exam, if any.
3. Fill-up all fields with the correct information. Do not use all Capital/ Small Letters. Use Sentence case. Mandatory fields are marked with Red Asterisks, without which application will not be submitted. You will have the liberty to edit certain fields as directed by the format including Address, Mobile Number, and Qualifying Examination Result etc.
4. Take out two print-outs of the final version of the online application form which must be brought at the time of physical counseling for admission.
1. It is mandatory for the candidates to appear in person for physical counseling for admission before the Admission Committee. No relaxation of any kind is permissible in this regard.
2. Candidate must bring the following documents in original along with two sets of attested photocopies:
a. Secondary School Examination Certificate (10th)- as proof of Date of Birth
b. Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2)
c. Detailed Mark sheets/Provisional Certificate/Degree/ Diploma Certificate of the qualifying examination.
d. Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
e. Result card of the relevant entrance examination.
f. Four passport size coloured photographs in formal dress.
g. Certificate of proof as candidate of SC / ST, BC, OBC, Kashmiri Migrants, North East States (seven), Sports Personnel (with authorized participation at National Level), Son/Daughter of Defence Personnel categories and Foreign Nationals seeking relaxation in the minimum eligibility criteria.
3. All other documents must be submitted during orientation after start of classes or within 03 (three) days from the date of admission, whichever is later.
4. On the day of physical counseling, candidates shall report on the Registration Desk, arrange documents in the specified sequence in the file cover given on the spot, appear before the Document Verification Committee for verification of documents and move to the Admission Committee, if found eligible.
5. Admission committee shall allot the seats to the Candidates in order of merit subject to its availability and the candidates shall be required to deposit fee on the spot either through Demand Draft, Credit / Debit Card or in Cash. Cheques shall not be accepted. Additional convenience charges are payable as per rules in case of payment is made through Credit / Debit Card.
6.The seat shall be deemed to be allotted only on deposition of fee. If a candidate fails to deposit the fee on the spot, the right to admission shall be forfeited and the seat shall be offered to the candidate next in the merit list.
7.If a candidate reports late for admission on the designated day and time, he / she will be offered the seat available at the time of his appearance before the Admission Committee.
8.All Candidates are advised to report on the day of physical counseling in a formal and presentable dress as a fresh photograph may be required to be clicked on the spot.
9. All Students admitted in various programs shall collect their original testimonials / certificates at the time of allotment of seat against acknowledgement. All such students are also advised to keep a watch on MRIU Website for further instructions if any.
how can i get job after complete this course
Manav Rachna university Placement is quite excellent it has a Corporate Resource Centre managed by senior faculty members for placement and training activities. The activities undertaken are to organize on/ off campus recruitment, obtain slots for internship and organize industrial visits. They also coordinate soft skill training for their students.
HCL, IBM, Honeywell, Wipro, Suzuki, Citi Bank, Samsung, Syntel are some of the previous recruiters with decent package.
Interested in this College ?
Have a question about this college?