Kolhan University, Jamshedpur | Discussion Forum

2 Questions

 Discussion Forum

Asked By Sana,
Replied By GetmyuniEnterprise

Affiliated Colleges:

The University has the following affiliated colleges:

  • B.D.S Mahila College, Ghatsila
  • J.K.S College, Jamshedpur
  • Loyola College of Education, Jamshedpur
  • Karim City College (CPE Status by UGC), Jamshedpur
  • Patamada College Jalla
  • St. Augustin College, Manoharpur
  • X.I.T.E Gamharia Seraikela Kharsawan
  • Avadh Dental College, Jamshedpur
  • B.A College of Engineering, Jamshedpur
  • R.V.S Engineering College,
  • M.I.T.M, Jamshedpur
  • N.S.I.B.M, Jamshedpur
Read full answer
What is the application procedure?

What is required to apply for B.Ed at Kolhan University?

Asked By Lissa,
Replied By GetmyuniEnterprise

Procedure for Admission:

Eligible Candidate for Admission into the B.Ed. program has to furnish/submit following Documents:

  • College Leaving Certificate / DLC.
  • Migration Certificate (MC) issued by the University from which the Candidate received his / Her Bachelor’s Degree.
  • Caste & Income Certificates (if SC/ST/BC/OBC)
  • Residential Certificate (RC).
  • Three Copies of the Passport-Size Photographs.
  • An Affidavit verified by Notary Public with regard to duly Genuineness / Authenticity in the shape of the Documents submitted.

The modality of Application / How to Apply:

Application Form may be procured from the College Office by making Payment of Rs. 500/- in cash. Duly Filled-in Form with relevant Documents as hereunder must be submitted in person or by Post to the College Office.

  • Attested Copy of Matriculation from any Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / State Government.
  • Attested Copy of Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Intermediate / +2 Mark Sheet / Marks Statement.
  • Attested Copy of Degree Mark Sheet / Marks Statement.
  • Attested Copy of M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. Mark Sheet / Marks Statement.
  • Attested Copy of College Leaving Certificate / DLC.
  • Attested Copy of Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC) and Income Certificate issued by a Competent Authority.
  • Attested Copy of Residential Certificate issued by CO / SDO.
Read full answer