It only takes a second
We promise we won't post anything on your behalf.
Get Answers within a day
Browse By Courses
Browse By States
Browse By Cities
Browse By Courses
Browse By States
Browse By Cities
Here are the details:
COURSE - B.Com
DURATION - 3 years
FEES PER YEAR - Rs. 54,000/- (Approx)
TOTAL FEES - Rs. 1,62,000/- (Approx)
1.Admissions in above Under Graduate Courses is on the basis of merit of Class XII marks and personal interview.
2. You may fill the registration form available on the website and pay Rs. 1000/- on line as the registration fees. Alternatively: You may download the registration form from our website www.doonbusinessschool.com and fill the same, attach a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Doon Business School payable at Dehradun. And send the same at Doon Business School, 122 mi, Selaqui, Dehradun. On the receipt of the duly filled registration form the institute will inform the date of PI and nearest location as per the preference filled by you through email or telephonically.
3. On the date of scheduled interview the student shall report at the venue on time, wherein briefing of the institute, rules and regulations etc shall be given to the students. The students should carry the following documents along with the following certificates in original for verification:
4. If any of the above mentioned documents are not available, then the admission given shall be provisional basis unless submitted. The required documents will have to be submitted latest by 30th October 2016.
5. DBS follows a rolling admission policy on the following basis Class 12 % - 50% Personal Interview - 50% Only those students who cross the bench marked for the year will be An offer / short listing letter will be sent to them.
6. On Receipt of the above letter students need to confirm their admission with in 15 day of receiving the communication and deposit the course admission fees which is Rs. 10000/- The admission fees can be deposited online through our website or through bank draft in favour of Doon Business School. On receipt of the above fees with in the stipulated time, the student will be issued the confirmed admission letter clearly stating if he / she has been approved for the value addition programs or not.
7. Students confirmed for admission shall have to deposit the balance fees for the first year within next 30 days of confirmation of admission.
Those students wishing to avail a bank loan and requiring extra time shall make a request within 3 weeks of confirmation of admission. Additional time to deposit the fee for 30 days or as deemed fit by the Director through a bank loan will be granted only on an additional payment of Rs. 10000/- with an undertaking that in case the fees is not deposited till the due date, the seat may be allotted to another candidate.
In case of sanction of higher loan amounts, the balance will be refunded to the students.
|Item||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Prospectus, Registration and Admission Charges||10,000.00|
|Value Added Certifications given in addition to the university curriculum.
|Other Incidental Optional Expenses|
|Charges for Uniform||Dress Camp||7,900.00|
|Book Bank facility||EET Library||5,000.00|
|University exam Fees as applicable by university per Year . Rs. 4000 first year, Rs. 3500 subsequently.|
The fee structure for MBA in Doon Business School, [DBS] Dehradun is given below.
|ITEM||1st Sem||II sem||III Sem||IVth Sem|
|Other Incidental charges collected on Behalf of Sevice Providers / Student Associations.|
|University Examination Fees||Uttarakhand Technical University||5,000.00||3,500.00||4,000.00||3500.00|
|Alumni Assosiation Registration||DBS Alumni Association||1,500.00|
|Alumni Subscription Annual||DBS Alumni Association||1,000.00|
|Industry visits and Tours||Uddan Travels||6,500.00||4,500.00|
|College Festivals and Activities Fees||3,000.00||2,000.00|
|Career Development Cell Membership||Career Development Centre.||7,500.00||7,500.00|
|Total Amount for other expenses||22,000.00||5,000.00||19,000.00||3,500.00|
|Other Optional Charges: Students can opt for a composite BASE program or can pick any additional certificate program as per their choice.|
|BASE Charges - Include Charges for SAP Certification , Insurance certificate of III Level One, NSE NCFM - Stock Exchange, Six Sigma Green Belt, Computerised Accounting tally ERP 9.0, Classes for French and Business English by cambridge, and special personality development charges, and tour to Goa & Mumbai.||45000.00||45000.00|
|Individual certificates||1st Sem||II sem||III Sem||IVth Sem|
|SAP - Navigation||40000||20000||20000|
|NSE (NCFM certification- Stock & Share)||10000||10000|
|Business English Cambridge Certificate||7500||7500|
|Insurance Certification III||10000||10000|
|Domestic Tour mumbai Goa||11500||11500|
|SAP - Consultant Modules (FICO/MM/HR)||40000||25000|
|NSE (NCFM certification- Derivatives)||10000||10000|
|CII International Logistics||20000||20000|
|Six Sigma Certification||20000||20000|
|Computrised accounting Tally 7.0||10000||10000|
|Membership HR Centre - Manpower Consultnacy||40000||40000|
|luxury Brand Marketring/ social Media Marketing||15000||15000|
|Foreign tour (5+2 Days)||60000||60000|
|Charges for Uniform||Dress Camp||7900|
|Book Bank facility||EET Library||5000|
Interested in this College ?
Have a question about this college?