It only takes a second
We promise we won't post anything on your behalf.
Get Answers within a day
Browse By Courses
Browse By States
Browse By Cities
Browse By Courses
Browse By States
Browse By Cities
For Admission to the First Year of the Bachelors Degree Course
1. Pre-registration is a must for getting admission.
2. An applicant must have passed Senior School Certificate (10+ 2) or the Indian School Certificate (12years) or an Examination recognized as equivalent by University of Delhi.
3. There is no minimum age bar for admission to undergraduate courses.
4. Gap year(s) would be no bar for purpose of admission to the undergraduate course.
5. The cut off percentage for admission to each course will be put up on the college notice board/website on dates as per programme notified by the Delhi University. No individual intimation regarding admission will be sent.
6. After declaration of the Cut-off lists, eligible applicants should present themselves in person for admission. The applicant should bring the following documents:
a. 5 unattested, recent passport size photographs.
b. Original Certificates • Certificate and marksheet of class X • Marksheet of class XII • Character Certificate and Provisional Certificate from the institution last attended • For outstation candidates transfer and migration certificate.
c. Two sets of attested photocopies of the above certificates. Self attested documents will be accepted. If any false attestation or falsification of records is detected, admission will be cancelled and a case will be instituted against the applicant in accordance with the University rules.
d. Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Other Backward Classes (OBC) applicants should attach a Certificate to the effect in their own name. SC/ST/OBC will be subjected to the verification of caste certificate by appropriate authority. If the certificate is found fake, the admission will be considered invalid. The differently-abled applicants should attach the latest certificate of disability not exceeding six months prior to the date of admission. 3% seats in all under graduate and post graduate will be reserved for candidates having minimum 40% physical disabilities.
7. Documents to be submitted on Orientation Day (i.e. 20th of July 2015)
a) As per the requirements of ordinance XV-B, it is mandatory for every student to submit an anti ragging affidavits (the format of which are given as Annexures I and II) on notarized non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 50/-.
b) Two undertaking forms each duly signed by the student and parent should be submitted to the Teacher-In-charge of the concerned department.
8. Admission to all courses are routed through various committees constituted for the purpose. Applicants are requested not to approach the Principal in connection with admissions.
9. No student who qualifies on the basis of the percentage indicated in the cut-off list shall be denied admission provided she pays the fees by the stipulated date and time.
10. Every student shall be required to sign a declaration to submit herself to the disciplinary jurisdiction of the Principal, Vice-Chancellor and other authorities in accordance with the Statutes and Ordinances of University of Delhi.
11. All admissions are subject to the approval of University of Delhi.
Admission of foreign students is dealt with by the Deputy Dean (Foreign Students), Conference Centre, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No foreign student is admitted directly by the college without a letter from the Foreign Student's Advisor, University of Delhi, regarding her eligibility and clearance for her holding student’s visa. As per University rules, an amount of Indian Rupees equivalent of US$ 100 per year will be paid by every foreign student to the college along with fee.
1. Students seeking hostel accommodation should indicate so in the admission form of the college and should submit a separate hostel application form (attached to the Hostel Prospectus) on the date of declaration of the cut-off lists of hostel. It will be displayed on college website/college notice/ display board/hostel notice board.
2. Immediately after the process of admission to the college is completed with the payment of fees, students desirous of seeking admission in the Hostel and those who have applied for admission, are required to register themselves at the Hostel Office and submit the counter foil of their hostel application form and receipt of fees deposited in the college. For details refer to the college Hostel prospectus 2015-16.
Note: The Students are also required to visit the University and College Websites from time to time for any updates
Inform me about admission in Delhi University Music course
Admission Process of Delhi University for Under Graduate Music Oriented courses are given below,
M. A.(Hindustani Music) Vocal /Instrumental
M. A.( Karnatak Music) Vocal /Instrumental
60% marks in aggregate are enough for apply all music courses offered by Delhi University.
Interested in this College ?
Have a question about this college?