Candidates are required to go through the instructions and information clearly prior to applying for the XAT 2021 Exam. It is also important for the candidates to make sure that they clear the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria are deemed ineligible and the application form will be considered invalid.
The first and foremost step for applying is that interested candidates can visit the website and register for the exam. After registration, he or she can apply for the programme. The total application fee is INR 1700 and for each programme costs INR 300.
Candidates can apply for this test and then apply for programs offered in other institutes apart from XLRI as well. But XLRI does not hold responsibility for the quality of the programme offered in other institutes accepting XAT score.
The application process for the XAT exam is quite simple and it involves three major steps.
- Registering for XAT 2021
- Filling all necessary information
- Fee payment
All these steps are clearly and elaborately explained here below. Following this procedure will help one to complete the XAT Registration Process without mistakes.
How to apply for XAT 2021?
You will have to follow the steps mentioned below to apply for XAT.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of XAT, to begin with, the registration.
- Click on "Register Online", if you are a new candidate.
- If you have already registered for XAT 2021, proceed to 'Login" with the username & password provided to you during the XAT 2021 registration process.
- Make sure to retain this username & password as this should be used for further XAT counselling procedures.
Step 2: Personal Details and Academic Details
- Enter all the personal details like your Name, Father's Name and contact details.
- After this, you have to fill your academic details and fill all other fields that are related to it.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields and click "Save & Next".
- XAT candidates can log in any time and re-edit their application after saving it.
Step 3: Uploading Photograph and Signature
- You have to upload your recent coloured photograph and digital signature.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
- If the size of the file is more than 50KB, compress the image and upload it.
- Make sure that the face of the candidate is clearly visible in the photograph. Preferably, the photograph to be uploaded should be clicked in a white or light background.
Step 4: Payment Method
- Online payment for XAT can be done using a Debit/Credit Card or Netbanking.
- You will be able to preview the XAT application form. Do make the changes if necessary or click on "Final Submit".