VTU ULRAT 2018 Application Process
- Official Website: For application to the desired program, the candidates must download the application form from the official website, fill it in and attach the required documents.
- Courier: The form is then to be sent by post or courier to the University in order to complete the application process.
- Date: The last date for submitting the application is on 30th June 2018.
Application Process for VTU ULRAT 2018:
The duly filled in application form must be enclosed with 5 envelopes of 5"x11" size, with complete addresses of the following:
- The candidate
- The supervisor
- The Co-supervisor (if applicable)
- Principal/head of the organization where a candidate is willing to register for PhD or M.Sc. (engineering)
- Parent College (if applicable)
Registration Process for VTU ULRAT 2018 Exam:
- Download: The applicant must visit the official website of VTU ULRAT 2018 exam and must download the form.
- Details: The applicant must then fill in the form with his/her personal and educational details.
- Documents: They must then attach the required documents.
- Fee: They must then send the form to the University along with a fee of 1000 INR.
- Payment Options: The payment of the fees through credit/debit card or internet banking or by means of a Demand Draft or Pay Order for 1000 INR in favour of "Tolani Maritime Institute", payable at Pune.