VEE 2020 Application Process
Stepwise Application Procedure for VEE 2020:
For Online Application Form:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of VELS University. Go to Admission and look for VEE 2020 and click on it.
- Step 2: Click on "Apply Online". A form will open in a new window.
- Step 3: Fill all the required information step by step. The details to be provided in the VEE 2020 Application Form are as follows:
- Candidate's Name (as is mentioned on class 12th Mark sheet)
- Date of Birth (Select from the drop-down menu in DD MM YYYY format)
- Mother Tounge
- Community (mention category like OC / OBC / SC / ST)
- State (applicant domicile state)
- Postal Address (mention complete correspondence address with pin code and contact number)
- Contact Information (STD Code, Phone Number, Mobile Number, and Email Address)
- Parent’s Name, Occupation, and Annual Income
- Board of Examination appeared (write name of the education board from where class 12th passed)
- Medium of Instructions (mention language of studies like Sanskrit, Hindi or English or Marathi etc.)
- Details of Qualifying Exam – Mention complete information as per requirement of eligibility (Passed / Appeared, Name of Qualifying exam, Enrolment or Registration or Roll Number, Name of university or board and month & year of passing or appearing)
- Percentage of Marks obtained (mention qualifying exam marks in percentage)
- Sports Achievement (if any, mention level of sports tournament: University, State, National, International etc)
- Step 4: Select Exam Center (3 options to be selected in the preference order from 1-3) and course applying for.
- Step 5: Upload scanned images of Photograph, Signature (Self and Parent's/Guardian). Submit and review.
- Step 6: Proceed to the payment section. Make payment with either Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card as per the suitability.
For Offline Application Form:
- Step 1: The Application Form for VEE 2020 can be bought from the office at the university campus or received via post. VEE 2020 Application Form can also be downloaded from official website of VELS University.
- Step 2: Fill it completely in the same way mentioned above for online application form. Attach photocopies of all academic records as is required and 3 passport size self-photographs with 2 self-addressed stamped (INR 10/-) envelops.
- Step 3: Get a DD(Demand Draft) of the prescribed fee for VEE 2018 from any bank in the name of “VELS University”, payable at Chennai.
- Step 4: Post it on VELS University’s Chennai Address i.e.
Velan Nagar, P.V.Vaithiyalingam Road, Pallavaram, Chennai-600 117,
Tamil Nadu, India